Notre Dame Preview/Live Thread (Pt.2)

It’s only going to work if he’s wins another natty, and you can do a complete montage.

1 Like

That shot is too smooth for him not to start hitting from distance consistently…

1 Like

Welcome back Casey

8 Likes

Crazy when you break it down and see the stats.

Jay maybe came out fast so he could come back with Casey?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Cormac Ryan hit a shot

I just figured that with the COVID-19 danger, Clark has been reluctant to go get his hair cut.

I’m sure it started with that, but he’s always had a bit of flow to him. Nothing wrong with that, just funny that he changes how he wears it so often

Nice casey

2 Likes

Casey shot that with confidence that’s huge

7 Likes

Pro play there by Hauser drawing the foul

1 Like

When the pass was in mid air I said “take it Casey” out loud because even though obviously he had to take it was a little worried he wouldn’t be confident with it

2 Likes

Has Morsell gotten taller, or is it his shoes?

1 Like

I agree, we’ve seen him pass on that same shot multiple times over the last yr. Great to see him not second guess.

1 Like

Casey shoots so much better when he isn’t in spot up form. Shoots so much better while moving

1 Like

Hold on I can get a knee sleeve that smells like old man? I’m locking that in.

@brogdonfanpage You called it, we are switching 1-4 and letting Casey battle Laszewski in the post. Making him primarily a post scorer seems like a fine decision.

3 Likes

I am really not a fan of kiheis hair today

1 Like

Loving that rotation into the double in the post and get back and close out. Look like the old Hoos

2 Likes

Great play by Kihei

2 Likes