Ohio Preview / Live Thread

Potentially the last live thread and preview of the season :cry:

8 Likes

Come on Zach we have some more games ahead. No more talk about our worst losses either! :wink:

4 Likes

No bad juju here @brogdonfanpage

4 Likes

Zach have you seen Kelly’s Heroes?

2 Likes

I’m afraid I haven’t, a bit before my time

It was before my time too but i still watched it. Point is, knock it off with the negative waves.

2 Likes

Who’s going to guard Preston? I honestly don’t know if Kihei can. Preston is big and he uses his size well. I guess that leaves Reece?

1 Like

Reece and Casey as it appears there Casey made the trip!

Yea I said it on the pod but forgot to write it out — give me Reece. Trey and Kihei are the change up options. Casey ain’t getting the minutes to make an impact imo, but could prove me wrong.

1 Like

He’s like 6’4 right? Better be Reece or he’ll shoot right over Kihei

2 Likes

Suggs is 6’4" and Kihei did fine against him. But yea I agree I want the length esp considering how reece has been playing of late.

3 Likes

I think Reece is up for the challenge now. Suggs was a little too much too soon but now Reece has a better understanding of how to play at this level

8 Likes

If a football team’s pass defense is ranked #1 and run defense is ranked last, does that mean they have a great pass defense or does it mean teams don’t even bother trying to pass on them because they can run way more easily?

Zags were killing us everywhere else on the court, Suggs didn’t need to do anything special for them to score a ton of points. Kihei may or may not have done fine if the Zags actually needed Suggs to score.

I’m in the use Reece first crowd too, but that doesn’t leave Kihei with anyone else he matches up well with and he’s not as good an off ball defender as he is on the ball.

2 Likes

I said if we got to play I wouldn’t post anything negative in the game thread. Hoos by a million

12 Likes

I see us having a similar performance to Nova yesterday. The consensus was Winthrop, to the point where Nova was extremely undervalued. Feeling the same thing here. Ohio is a very solid, dangerous team- but the groupthink (cbb analysts) in picking against the Hoos is ridiculous. Hoos by 8-10.

6 Likes

all clear for takeoff

2 Likes
9 Likes

Tonight’s game is all about passion and unity. The entire world has said the Hoos aren’t talented enough, they haven’t practiced they can’t keep up with Ohio. Every imaginable obstacle has been put in their way yet here they are. When the ball ia tipped all that outside noise doesn’t matter the only thing that matters is what is each player willing to do to support one another? They’ve trained 9 months they know what to do. Trust in each other and take the court full of piss and vinegar ready to run right through a mountain. It’s gametime baby

21 Likes

Dragon has me ready to run through a wall! Lets go

9 Likes

Thats what im talkin about. Go Hoos!

8 Likes