Orange Bowl

Wow!! What a catch.

Florida only gave up an average of 14 per game I think is what I heard. 14 in the first quarter seems pretty good.

Think that should be a fumble but tough to overturn…and yep stands damn.

1 Like

we gotta get pressure on the QB. sorry i know is obvious

1 Like

Okay Hoos, hold them to no more than 3

Noah Taylor is a huge asset

How is holding Florida to a FG in the red zone in a tight game only a moral victory? lol It’s huge!! TV announcers say the darndest things.

2 Likes

It’s a damn shame we don’t have the defense we started the year with. Still yet, GO HOOS

Yeah this was a really good defense at full strength.

1 Like

Offense came to play though. Making some crazy plays. A score before half would be awesome, any score.

Am I just biased or are the announcers both Florida graduates?

The florida coach is so confident with his running and his O Line when they have been getting more leniency then ever before from the refs

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: . . .

I don’t know if they are Florida graduates but they damn sure love the SEC. Made a couple of jabs at the ACC

1 Like

Script flip in the 2nd half. Both Ds stepping up.

My god, how does he not throw that, that should have been a TD, you have to be kidding me, Bryce needs to step up or at least be less awful then THAT

And now the defense is falling apart, wonderful

Cant say much about Bryce because he got us here but the truth is he’s not the best passer we have had

You really do rush to gloom and doom. There’s lots of time left.

See? Crowley is about as fast as a milk wagon, but what a catch and trot. :wink:

2 Likes