Orange Bowl

Ha. Catch and trot was good. Lets go Virginia. Lotta time still

Robert Anae , my hero!

Joe Reed!!! TD in the Orange Bowl…and an LRA podcast appearance…what a week! :laughing: :laughing:

a take away would be sweet right about now

Can’t believe they went for that.

He was out. YES!!!

Welp didn’t matter anyways

Love the likelyhood the Florida guys get injured when we have momentum, it was so fake. Hope he gets ACTUALLY injured after for being awful enough to do that

Extremely disappointing end, great year however

We made a game of it when no one gave us a chance.
I’d say scoring 21 points on them is something of a victory in itself.

Fat Guy Touchdown!!!

1 Like

And I thought Cowley was slow

Damn took it away.

If that was not a fumble then that is a TD, these refs are more bias then the ones for the Patriots

Great season! Next year might be an adventure without Perkins but Virginia football is here to stay under Bronco.

4 Likes

We fought hard, loved the fight, didn’t matter the injuries, and calls, the momentum breaking “cramps” of Florida’s players, but we played till the end, Go Hoos

4 Likes

Good game. Enjoyed sharing it with you guys.

2 Likes

Proud of the hoos!

3 Likes

Overall super proud of the hoos for the season and for the Orange Bowl. I really didn’t give them a lot of hope to make a game out of last night and they came through big time. Loved the heart and determination til the end.

In the end we saw the complete summation of the Hoos football team last night. A good and talented team that is close but still a few key plays/moments from being a great team. Coaching and scheming can only overcome so much.

Hopefully the program builds on it and I’ll see them in the Mercedes Benz dome in Sept.!

4 Likes

ICYMI here’s the postgame. Definitely worth checking out. The guys had some great stuff to say

4 Likes