đŸș Beer Fanatics Only

Haha I jus enjoy a couple every now and then so when i do drink them I want the best. Those 3 are my favorite so they are my go to’s. They shouldn’t disappoint my friend.

1 Like

Derivative of the classic British Tulip Pint Glass

In my region of Germany, the Dubbeglas is a staple
 a lot of folks claim it is just for wine and wine schorle, but I like my beer in it.

4 Likes

Everyone rejoice it’s Shandy season

6 Likes

Praise be! It’s shandy season!

4 Likes

For some of us, shandy season never ends. Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean I don’t want some juice-beer.

2 Likes

Shandy is gross. Sorry, not sorry.

4 Likes

Should not be sorry nor not sorrg about that statement. No clue what it is but its awful

1 Like

Absolute crap day so I am drinking some beers to chill. This Odell Brewing IPA is solid. Don’t taste the Rocky Mountain Water like I do with The Banquet Beer, but solid.

3 Likes

I don’t know but that seems tremendous! What is that?

2 Likes

That sounds very good
Taking it easy with a cple lemon shandys tonight pregameing for a super soft 2 yr old bday party.

5 Likes

0a

Sunday funday after a hard training session

5 Likes

I was at Busch Gardens today and I told my wife that I couldn’t understand why all the beer was Budweiser and other products
 my wife just stared at me until I felt dumb
 I am dumb.

8 Likes

Watch out for birds!

4 Likes

You are my hero!

1 Like

Welcome home Nut! Enjoy it all

3 Likes

Very random. Drinks like a sorbets.

2 Likes

It’s Saturday you know what that means

Starting off with Southernality an IPA from Slow Pour Brewing. Hoppy but not bitter and a damn fine beer

3 Likes

My second son graduated HS today so we went to an brasilian spot after. Dad had the Brahma. Cerveja brasileira

11 Likes

Huge!! What a way to celebrate the day.

2 Likes

And or survive it! Thank you my brother. There were more than one of those taken down!

2 Likes