Outside the ACC thread 11/23

https://twitter.com/BadgerMBB/status/1721567362778861868

Everybody Loves Raymond Traitor GIF by TV Land

15 Likes

Wait, I liked Penney. Why did we demote him to UVA’s farm team?

12 Likes

Special Assistant to the head coach reads like “Im going to get fired soon if things dont improve” vibes LOL. Like when a faltering football coach brings in a veteran retired coach to basically wander the halls in some BS administrative position

4 Likes

Hiring Season 3 GIF by The Office

5 Likes

Georgia-Oregon officially underway on Tru TV if anyone is looking for a time killer before our game starts.

2 Likes

who else just spent 5 minutes trying to find Tru TV? it’s like March in November.

2 Likes

Wow Georgia looks bad. And this is an Oregon team missing a shit ton of players and starters.

1 Like

Having him in place for when Tony….

Is it 7:00 yet?

anybody remember what channel number trutv is?

uh, yeah, me.

oregon -6.5 lookin good so far.

I like Dana Altman as a coach, think he does well in a dying conference at a football-first school. Definitely a better coach than White, anyways, who always underperformed at Florida.

1 Like

Blue kept the man bun

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

+1 Blue

Just reiterating this. Jabri and this VCU transfer aint it. Just rock with Blue and Silas running the team

2 Likes

Mike White’s offense is tough to watch. It’s like somebody told him about the concept of spacing in passing and he decided to just base his entire scheme around it without researching any further.

2 Likes

man bun just got torched

yep - but it goes in the stats as a team turnover

1 Like

I think Altman is also in a similar position to Leonard Hamilton at FSU. A lot of unfortunate injuries.

https://twitter.com/statsbywill/status/1721647939037086013?s=46&t=wAzMZR-0PRGT1LpN6U5x0g

I forgot where, but I saw a “Mike White is trending up” with their recent recruiting successes, to which I say: nah, he still can’t coach.

1 Like

Manbun Cain with the 3. His frame looks much more filled out than I expected.

1 Like

Someone remind me, if we had gotten Blue would we still have gone after Bliss?