Outside UVa Recruiting

Looks like Wisconsin reached on that kid.

He was a top 5 scorer in 16U Nike

2 Likes

Damnit

But only Cal Poly, UW-GB and Wisky have offered? And no player ranking from Rivals or 247?

What am I missing here?

Its early for 2025

There are future 2025 five stars who probably dont even have a 247 page yet

As somebody who has to drive to Maine on Sunday, I can say that the only positive thing about New Hampshire is that it is 20% closer than Maine. Oh, and also my dog was born there.

1 Like

Let me guess. Your dog?

2 Likes

Awesome picture but no red shirts

7 Likes

Isaac Traudt not in starting rotation for Creighton’s international games.

Can confirm though his shirt is blue and not red.

One of the best hikes I’ve ever done was in Franconia, NH. 8.5 mile round trip with 4000 feet of elevation change. Really, really tough, but can’t recommend it highly enough.

[Do it](Mount Lafayette and Franconia Ridge Trail Loop on AllTrails https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/new-hampshire/mount-lafayette-and-franconia-ridge-trail-loop?sh=nhvqkt)

5 Likes

We’re going to talk about New Hampshire without talking about Bretton Woods!?

1 Like

Brown’s Lobster Pound in Seabrook is damned good though.

So is Markey’s Lobster Pool.

Poor kid just committed to his dream school and local paper dedicates the entire article to how he can help them land Kon lol

12 Likes

Lol, That was crazy. I thought we were obsessed over Kon. Sounds like they got him to commit just to go after Kon

2 Likes

Walk

1 Like

I’ve been living in Maine for about 4 years now. Have been hiking and camping in NH a bit. Seems like a very normal, if not slightly boring, place.

5 Likes

Notre Dame. Tough recruiting loss for the hokies. Someone on 247 had it on good authority that if UVA offered Sundra he would have committed on the spot. His clips look enticing in terms of potential but having watched PVI and Team takeover the last year Ive been completely underwhelmed with him.

5 Likes

He came off the bench for his team (albeit behind two studs in Ngonba and Freeman) and didn’t impress me whatsoever. He’s supposedly a pretty good shooter for his size though so maybe that translates.

2 Likes

Duke