Outside UVa Recruiting

He’ll have lots of interest from coaches who need a chauffeur for their OADs.

4 Likes

Gonzaga

1 Like

Guys, please, enough with the sesquipedalianism.

6 Likes

And we have a new leader in the clubhouse

1 Like

Hadn’t considered coaches who need chauffers for themselves.

4 Likes

True Simbaud, and as a curmudgeon, we know how you much abhor sesquipedalianism, but I am rather averse to tergiversation as well. Perhaps all will keep this prominently in mind as they post in LRA.

Maybe we can all take a peregrination to a vocabulary thread

I’m not constitutionally opposed to a periphrastic or even, in the right circumstances, a euphuistic style, but FFS most of us here are typing on our phones.

3 Likes

Alabama’s crimson, right? What’s the opposite of crimson?

Barnard gets my vote as most opposite though I don’t know what kind of offense they run.

3 Likes

Lol that didn’t last long

9 Likes

Llewelyn decommits from Clemson. This portal is nuts.

2 Likes

OOOOF Clemson lost all 3 starting guards too. Does Clemson not have the cash to out bid thiefs?

3 Likes

Edit:

And nope. Wrong assistant. Clemson has lost two of them. The one that went to Georgia recruited Llwellyn.

2 Likes

lol. Has there ever been a kid who transferred to another school, and then transferred back to the original school? (NC State mod)

Tyler Harris at Memphis. Memphis then Iowa State then back to Memphis now back in the portal

4 Likes

That’s the only place I’ve ever heard it used. And I’m pretty sure I never heard it outside of Crim Pro, Civ Pro and Evidence.

1 Like

Someone certainly sent him the thread here on Tigers and the value of a Clemson degree.

11 Likes

Yup, practicing 25 years, never used the term or had someone else say it.

1 Like

Thank you sir

Not at all related to basketball (perhaps start a legal practice thread—really drive down viewership numbers) but it’s not at all uncommon in litigation. I just litigated a spoliation issue in a products liability case where the defendant destroyed the product which injured the plaintiff, thereby depriving her of the opportunity to demonstrate that it was defective.

2 Likes