Twitch What GIF by Hyper RPG

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Great start has gotten even greater.

4 Likes

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

8 Likes

Let’s just run the triple option

Interrupting In And Out GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Turned on the game…

5 Likes

BAs out of eligibility right?

Fuck

1 Like

We are a basketball school.

3 Likes

Hahahaha. I didnt even have time to thrn it on

2 Likes

Maybe they try arena football?

1 Like

Brennan’s been a warrior for us, but if we aren’t in this game by halftime it’s time to see if Jay has any chance of being our quarterback of the future.

3 Likes

Maybe we just keep our defense on the field at all times. Refs: “You guys get the ball now.” Us: “No thanks, we’re good.”

5 Likes

So, I saw the women play Thursday night and it was great. Then Friday a friend had an extra ticket and messaged me that afternoon about seeing the men, but I sadly didn’t see it until after I made dinner plans with my wife. I was able to stream about half the game at home but wished I was there.

The football game, I have no regrets about not going to see. I love UVA sports and I completely support the team and players, and I’m even still optimistic about CTE and the future of the program. But, I do not have it in me to watch this transition period play out.

2 Likes

You’re missing a high-scoring game

3 Likes

Turned game on, turned right back off

1 Like

If football season tickets didn’t contribute to my
choice of basketball season tickets…

5 Likes

Cant believe i forgot there was a football game today. Football season ended after Mckneely’s first 3

12 Likes

The Muppet Show Muppets GIF by Muppet Wiki

2 Likes

I gotta say, I have no patience for extended replays in games I really care about. To have them in games that are already over. I mean, just stop. Just flip a coin and keep going.

6 Likes

Even our penalties get declined

1 Like