Pop-up and Live podcast Event - Mark your calendars

Going to drop a little info here:

Pop-up event #1
We are short on details, but we will be at the Ring Ceremony and Banner Unveiling. Not sure how much space we’ll have, but we’ll have exclusive gear available at JPJ. September 13th, 6:30pm - closing. i recommend coming to find us early, because some items are limited.

Event #2:
Live Special Episode of Hanging with the Hoos

Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2019
Time 11am-1pm
Price: Free

Watch Live as Mark Jerome has a chat with a number of special guests. Confirmed guests for the Saturday Show:
(in alphabetical order NOT order of appearance )

Cory Alexander
Damin Altizer (trainer of the stars)
Justin Anderson
De’Andre Hunter
Devon Hall
Ty Jerome

More info to come!

No Reservations, tables will be first come first serve with room at the bar and outside patio.

Merchandise will also be available on location.

Come out and you’ll get Locker Room Access!

Who do you want to be there?
Reply with your guest request and questions and win a free shirt at the event!

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll be there! Can’t wait! Also can’t wait for the new shirts dropping!

4 Likes

Guest request; any number of Katstras.

Question for a coach or any knowledge contributor, are either Nixon or Coleman likely to get meaningful minutes during OOC schedule?

2 Likes

wish I was gonna be out there…

2 Likes

This sounds great. Would live to see Justin Anderson… it’s because of him that I am a Hoo fan😃

3 Likes

Kyle Guy, DeAndre Hunter, London Perrantes, Devon Hall, Isiah Wilkins…

Looking forward to whoever it is!

3 Likes

Ralph

3 Likes

Devon, Devon, Devon, Devon and Devon. Because he Shoots Hot Fire :fire: Special Request: Anthony Gill, Malcolm Brogden, Justin Anderson, London Perrantes, Trevon Gross Jr., Justice Bartley, Marial Shayok, Isaiah Wilkins, Darius Thompson, Jack Salt, Mamadi Diakite, Mike Tobey, Ty Jerome, De’Andre Hunter and Kyle Guy.

My question is for you Mark Jerome. As the father of one son drafted in the NBA and another destined to have the same success, what would your advice be for a 8th grade son (That wants to be good at playing, has yet to make a team, but doesn’t work at it as hard as Fortnite) and one on the cusp of turning 2 that’s shown interest since I placed a ball in his crib? Thanks in Advance. :pray:t5::point_up:t5::muscle:t5::heart:

4 Likes

@erdc2 great question! Mark will answer it at the show! We’ll post it here and hopefully Devon will be there to hear it!

2 Likes

Guest request: I’ve been obsessive about UVA basketball since the Sampson era. Hence, I’d like to hear from Ralph or any of his old team mates e.g., Lamp, Raker, Stokes.

2 Likes

Confirmed guests for the Saturday Show:
(in alphabetical order NOT order of appearance )

Cory Alexander
Damin Altizer (trainer of the stars)
Justin Anderson
De’Andre Hunter
Devon Hall
Ty Jerome

More to come…

4 Likes

Awesome! I just want to point out that Damin isn’t just a trainer of the stars. He’s a UVA alum and former player himself, Leitao era walk on played with Singletary Reynolds etc.

4 Likes

Thanks for spoiling the podcast, hgn…lol
And Damin has a unique experience with this championship team.

4 Likes

We definitely will be there. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Added the rest of the packline hoodies.

2 Likes