Possible Uniform Reveal

We are now curious? What are we missing?

I think I get it now

I have you on ignore but read it thinking you may have replied to me.

Using “we” on an anonymous message board. That’s funny.

I’m sorry but there were other people insinuating they didn’t know either. That’s why I said we. Two messages ahead of mine.

1 Like

I don’t know.

1 Like

And I know everything

6 Likes

If every team in every college will just get on board, we can be so generic we won’t know who is who on the court. Heck, we can just be good sports and do a good old everybody gets a trophy. This is what kids want and like? We only get recruits if we hide our tradition? That’s the kinda kid we want to recruit? I guess winning is just more important.

I wasn’t speaking of the generic BB uniform. I was originally speaking of the new logo and shades of blue and orange that were added by Nike. If that is in fact our new BB uniform, it will have to grow on me.

4 Likes

Eerrr. Road are fine, home def needs more orange. Looks like UConn.or PSU

2 Likes

Really don’t like those weird accents around the neckline. Takes a very clean look and just adds extraneous ‘noise.’

Needs more orange. Super generic font (beaten to death). Could be nice with some tweaks, but doesn’t say anything about UVa in this form.

1 Like

I kind of like them but would like to see more orange. Give us an orange uni as an alternate and we’re good.

This is nit picky but I don’t think that’s UVA blue. Looks more like Navy colors

2 Likes

The white ones are clean imo. Throw on some gold lining and small details and they’ll really pop. I agree that the blue jerseys need some orange. Also, get rid of the neckline, its bearable on the white but the blue does not look good with the white neckline.

1 Like

opposite imo lol Don’t mind the home but road needs some work.

If they would’ve used the orange lettering on the whites them jewels would’ve popped!

Im actually ok with those. There’s a few minor tweaks but overall im good with them. The whites actually look nice

Agree with others I’d like some more orange

Such an unnecessary change. That isn’t UVA blue and there’s essentially no orange.

2 Likes

Hardly no connection to UVA’s historical look. The lack of orange just doesn’t work for me. Penn State would look good in this — the noted boring blue and white!

Go back to the color scheme during Doug Smith’s era. Which complemented with the Ralph Sampson and Barry Parkhill eras and much earlier. What makes university sports unique is the traditions established within each institution — the continuum from the past. Not sure why coaches and ADs are given sole authority to disrupt those traditions??

3 Likes