Practice day before Ville

Made it down to Cville and got to catch practice today. Guys were working on our offensive sets (seemed to have added some new stuff) and working on defending some specific Louisville sets as well.

I will say one thing; Sam Houser gets to play against the best defense in the country and he can absolutely light it up. My count in the controlled set stuff he was 4-5 from three.

12 Likes

That’s so cool! I’d always wanted to sit in and just watch a practice. I feel like I’d learn so much even in just that 2 hour span. Might even take away more from a CTB practice than a normal game

5 Likes

Awesome you got to soak it in ahead of time thanks for the pics. Don’t stay too late at the Virginian tonight.

6 Likes

Man I wish we switch our uniforms up. Im so tired seeing the blue and white uniforms. I would love black with orange. Gray with orange or blue. But the best is all orange. TB is so corny when it come tu things like this. Its not important but all schools have more than tu uniforms.

3 Likes

I listened to the Jeff White podcast with J Willy today and they talked about how pure Hausers shot was.

Also, I remember when I played STAB jv and we got to come see UVA practice when you were ther the day before y’all went to the Dean Dome. I remember Coach Jones ripping Shawn Wilson a new one (and discovering his nickname was Red) and Tom Perrin telling Cory to shoot the fucking ball.

2 Likes

That’d be dope! Idk if you follow my friend hawkedits on Instagram but he made something like that last year. Was so awesome. I’ll try to find it and put it on here

6 Likes

Honestly, I like all of those but the retros and blackout would be insane.

1 Like

Retro is my personal favorite out of those

3 Likes

Ha. thats awesome. Yes Shawn had lotta nicknames but always know as Big Red. Love that dude (rip)

1 Like

Great work. Blackout my favorite by far.

2 Likes

Retro looks awesome! I get the blackout appeal, but black and orange in general always reminds me of OK State.

2 Likes

Awesome sir! Seeing any good stuff to get Woldy free off some of those screens! Love to see that guy free shooting over the next few weeks!

1 Like

@TUGARD Theres your alternate jerseys! Well Done @Benrekosh

Do we have those uniforms or TB didnt order them again. The way you look and feel play a big role with your individual success.

Everyone’s complimenting me but I did nothing. Haha I’m just sharing them. Awesome stuff by hawkedits tho

2 Likes