Preseason Hoops 22-23 - Non-ACC or UVa

If you go back (i see the dates) Bryant would be way up on that list. First year FG percent was like 54, watching him in HS He was so automatic

Stith career 48.3% FG and 35.3% threes and 78.9% FT’s

He’s also the all time UVA leader in FG Attempts.

Attempts went up every year and his % went down every year … mostly due to the attention he received from opponents and the need for him to take difficult shots.

The best. Averaged like 15,18,20 and 20 his years

If he could have somehow been eligible in 1992-93 - I think that may have been a top 3 UVA team of all time.

1 Like

Terry shoulda redshirted him. Smh

4 Likes
6 Likes

Can’t wait to hear him pitch Impractical Jokers.

3 Likes

Being at home sucks.

2 Likes

Next Nebraska football coach? Suck it bronco!

2 Likes

Tennessee and the Zags are playing PPV on Friday night. Some sort of charity loophole to the whole secret scrimmage thing. $9.99.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah that’s a thing. You can have 2 games, either charity or secret scrimmages.

4 Likes

I’d pay $9.99 to not watch Drew Timme.

5 Likes

gotta pay for those bags

1 Like

Just a reminder we should be charity loopholing against Maryland in dc every year

2 Likes

Relatedly, I really wish UVA would make sure to play one game in the DMV every year (or at the very least, every other year). And yes, I know playing at GW didn’t work out great that one time, but come on! There’s GW, AU, Georgetown, Maryland, Howard and George Mason(ish). Playing at Howard, for example, would be pretty fun and I guarantee it’d be a packed house or close to it.

And if we can’t schedule a real game, yeah, do a charity exhibition or something. But there’s too many alumni up there and recruits to not be up there semi-often.

7 Likes

Worked out great! We went to the elite 8. Nobody beats Yuta Watanabe in Foggy Bottom (or was he after that?).

2 Likes

TIL Marco Anthony will still be playing college hoops this year.

6 Likes
2 Likes

No idea what Shaheen is saying at that exact moment, but whatever it is, the reporter on the far right aint having it.

2 Likes