Preseason Thread

It is and Cory is great on it

1 Like

Yep. Just ask him.

2 Likes

ha. I get it but if you watch Cory is very good

1 Like
1 Like

What do you think about Hall going straight to the pros. Good move or mistake?

Personally I’m not sure how the #31 ranked prospect in his class can go straight to the pros but I wish him luck.

2 Likes

Def could’ve improved stock by going to college but that ain’t everybody’s path. Hailed as a late 2nd rounder right now, drafted or not he’s gonna spend time in the g league. Could be tough with covid so I think college would’ve been the safer bet but who really knows.

That’s what I was thinking. If he goes to college and has 1 or 2 big years he could have worked himself possibly into a high draft pick. Plus getting a big name and being very marketable

Hall is somewhat like Murphy. He hit a late growth spurt that took him from mid major recruit to straight up dude. Fine line between the two really. His people were never concerned with the rankings and pub. He skipped events like top 100 camp. My worrthless Hooz rankings have him as an easy 5-star.

The rankings game is rigged toward those discovered early. You’ll find most of the NBA draftees that weren’t highly ranked recruits fit the DeAndre Hunter model of coming on late. Hard to mentally accept that a guy you didn’t know about a few months ago is better than the guy you’ve hyped for 3 years. .

12 Likes

That beard!!!

1 Like

Didn’t realize talking channels and streams about a UVA basketball game on a UVA sports forum was considered bitching tu some. Everyone knows there is more important shit to worry about and everyone has suffered their own losses and catastrophes, maybe we wanna watch some basketball as an escape.

Hoping someone will stream it somewhere, if not yeah, hopefully there will be a replay.

10 Likes

Its bitching because it was talked about over and over and over. So Since im so smart. I tossed out the idea that it might be replayed on ACCN. If not, dont we play the next day? I mean Im hoping we play. Nothing is guaranteed this season. Please next time leave the symbolism out of it and say Tu why do you call it bitching. Trust me I have no problem telling you why. So we all know HOODAT you are talking about next time.

Im hearing schools may stop students from returning after Thanksgiving. It will help control the spread of Covid and help the winter sports be competed.

People are talking about wanting to watch a live stream of a game. We haven’t seen the Hoos play in 9 months and there really isn’t a whole lot else to talk about at this point. It’ also a message board …

See no reason why wanting to find a stream for our opener is an issue? You tell ppl to ignore you all the time if they don’t like what you have to say. Why don’t you practice what you preach and just ignore that discussion if it bugs you so much?

Personally I want to see this game live as well if at all possible, so I’ll probably snag a temporary Flo Sports subscription

9 Likes

I wasnt complaining. Once again I gave a solution for the bitching. I didnt tell anyone tu stop but damn. Talking about a channel was corny but I never told anyone tu stop. I told them it might be on replay and we play the next day. Its not the end of the world.

So I have an idea for everyone who feel like its a crime the ACCN isnt showing UVA. Jerome is thinking about getting a subscription. If Jerome or Anyone get the subscription. Talk tu the tech people of this site or the people who do the podcast. Instead of seeing a person. Put the game on a big ass TV. And show the game. Whoever watch buy a Locker Room item. BOOM!!

1 Like

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/zach_carey_/status/1329234532269223940?s=21

9 Likes

“Too lazy to get around Jack Salt screens.”

Ha. I can’t get around brick walls very well either and it aint cause I’m lazy.

3 Likes

he is Grayson Allen from what I have seen. Just without the nonesense

2 Likes