Radford vs UVA game thread

Can Jayden make some of the defensive progress Hauser made last season? Noah Gurley would have probably been a better fit but Jayden is more of what we needed (banger down low)

1 Like

His defense has been ok

3 Likes

Weā€™re settling down Iā€™m settling down

1 Like

Reece Armaan Carson Taine Kadin might be the lineup this game. Throw in stattmann to defend multiple, and Jayden at the 5 some to bang down low.

Canā€™t believe what Iā€™m seeing here. Tony going full mad scientist with these lineups.

Iā€™m not mad about it.

4 Likes

You need to settle down, buddy. Have another cocktail. Itā€™s radford. If we lose, we can just not care rest of the season. Win/win.

2 Likes

Deal

1 Like

For sure, Iā€™m just being impatient and want to see him get involved but every possession heā€™s setting a screen. lol

Like seeing the guys taking shots. Carson needs to stick with it, theyā€™re gonna fall.

4 Likes

Young guys playing with intensity and purpose. Love to see it. Keep shooting Carson!

2 Likes

I like it! If something isnā€™t working, change!

3 Likes

Yep heā€™s got a quick release 0-2 though

1 Like

Reece is an outrageously good on ball defender.

8 Likes

50 minutes into his UVa career, I can understand why Jayden has been an inefficient double double machine.

2 Likes

If he can defend, he can play. If he can play, we can see what he can do. Iā€™ll take defense from him right now.

1 Like

He gets it in the hoop somehow. I like him

1 Like

Have we had a guard with active hands like Reece?

We look good. I know itā€™s Radford but we look way more in sync and energized

3 Likes

Gardnerā€™s got some limitations, but damn that dude is tenacious.

3 Likes

Shedrick needs to be more physical. Little bit too much finesse in his offensive game.

2 Likes