Rudy Gobert tests positive for Covid-19, NBA suspends games

No words really, title says it all. What are your guys thoughts currently?

2 Likes

I hope this turns out to be a lot of panic over nothing but if it does, I’m going to be so annoyed that we sacrificed one of the great joys in sports. I might be just the tiniest bit selfish.

3 Likes

So did I read it right? Was he making a joke of it, grabbing a bunch of reporters mics, and then he just happened to come down with it? I have a feeling there are already a lot more people already infected that aren’t exhibiting symptoms yet. Unbelievable how many big news releases there are in just one night. I dont remember anything like this.

3 Likes

You heard that right. I seriously doubt he got it from a mic bur it could have come from anywhere.

The upside is he is a healthy male under 60 and will likely shake it off with little to no wear and tear.

6 Likes

I am not concerned for my own life, I am healthy and would live. But what about my older family, what if the .1% happens to a friend or acquaintance and they pass? That’s my main concern

5 Likes

I’m 63 and have COPD. Right now I’m glad I live in a rural area .

8 Likes

And those are great reasons to be smart and be safe.

3 Likes

And I’m also glad I’m not a UNC fan

9 Likes

That’s something to be thankful for every day

7 Likes

It sure is,lol

5 Likes

Reports are that Gobert is feeling fine (don’t know the actual wording) but teammate Emmanuel Mudiay has been tested positive too

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9nevFtp6dM/?igshid=qrwh38w1qwy2
Not wrong

2 Likes

Glad that Gobert is a healthy male under 60. Hope the same is true of the people whose mikes he rubbed, and their families, and the people they have come in contact with over the last few days.

3 Likes

That is big. I understand the NBA shutting down. It may have a ripple effect. I’m glad Gobert is fine but I’m sure he is sick for making fun of it and possibly infecting others

2 Likes

Well said by Mark Cuban Mark Cuban reacts to NBA suspending season due to coronavirus | NBA on ESPN - YouTube

2 Likes

The talk from Mark made some great points, and what I believe might become a famous quote for this crazy March. Right out of a movie is right

1 Like

1 Like

That’s probably going to answer some of our questions

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he just goes ahead and cancels it

2 Likes

"Your DEFENDING CO-CHAMPIONS,
YALLLLEEEEEEE BULLLDOOOGSSSS