Senior Tribute Video

Great video for the two seniors who play their last game at JPJ tomorrow. Can’t believe the number of memories these two have provided.

15 Likes

I’m not crying, you’re crying :sob: They always do such a great job with these video tributes

5 Likes

Beautiful. Cherish the moment but also get the W tomorrow!

2 Likes

Great job to whoever put this together!

3 Likes

Agreed! It’s a very talented young man who runs the socials and makes all these videos pre,during, and post games

2 Likes

I love including the Amin/Oregon bit and not showing the Shot just hearing it.

Shows a lot of care and craftsmanship.

4 Likes

This is the first time it’s hit me that Mamadi and Braxton won’t be here next year. Where did the time go? They will really be missed. Let’s make a big run in the tourneys so they can don these unis many more times!
We’ve been blessed to watch you play these past few years!

6 Likes

The development of Mamadi is one of the best things I’ve ever witnessed.

4 Likes

I loved it. These 2 guys have been very special and I wish them the best for the future. Thanks again

3 Likes

Isn’t this Kersey’s senior day as well? Would be great for him to get to dress and be in for the opening tip… Unless I’m mistaken.

1 Like

Yessir. Kersey and a few other managers will be honored today as well. Mamadi and Braxton are the only players tho

2 Likes

Here’s a well written piece tributing mamadi and Braxton https://www.dailyprogress.com/sports/mamadi-diakite-and-braxton-key-have-created-championship-legacies-at/article_07a5e717-c22c-5637-bb73-52fee01c2dba.html

1 Like

“I was not thinking about it,” Diakite said after beating Duke in the penultimate home game of his career. “I’m thinking about the end result and that’s getting a trophy on the way out. Not just one trophy, we can get all of them with the way that this team is doing. Whether it was my last game or my first to last, it doesn’t matter. We consider every game the same way.”

9 Likes

So good

2 Likes

Tribute I made

7 Likes

Mamadi is the answer whenever anyone questions our ability to develop big men.

7 Likes

No doubt he was a project. Basically an athletic high schooler with upside and limited skill who transformed into an all conference performer

6 Likes

Gonna miss these dudes

7 Likes