💵 Sports Books

Hey, NC resident here and online sports betting headed our way in March. Anyone have a preference for online sites and, if so, why. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I like Fanduel the most although my best friend likes draft kings the most. When you first get legal, sign up for all them to take advantage of the insane perks each one will give, use it on a few bets and cash out.

4 Likes

Agree with @MatoacaGump. Draft Kings is my goto but Fan Duel is also solid. They are all about even and have similar odds. It really comes down to which interface that you prefer. That said each will run insane promos on the regular that are too good to pass on.

1 Like

I’ve had Fan Duel for years. No complaints with it. Later joined ESPN Bets to take advantage of their launch promo. Setting up the first withdrawal was kind of a pain with them, otherwise not bad. I don’t bet enough for it to matter really but it can be worthwhile to have multiple options to choose the best odds.

3 Likes

I like bet365 for better college games. They seem to offer better cash out offers than dk and FanDuel. The also have a perk that if a team you pick to win ML and they go up 18 at anytime you win the bet regardless of the end result. Perk has benefited me quite a few times now

2 Likes

I don’t need to know this

3 Likes

FanDuel for me.

But yeah take advantage of the sign up bonuses first.

2 Likes

My Losing Season by Pat Conroy was a great sports book

4 Likes

The Boys of Winter by Wayne Coffey. About the 1980 Miracle on Ice team

On the sports book advice, realistically the best thing you can do is have 3+ of them and odds shop. Interface on each is slightly different but all easy enough to use. Getting the best odds for each bet is most important imo

2 Likes

I’m jealous that you’ll be able to bet against this UVa team. typically the states block betting on local colleges

1 Like

My losing seasons is the name of mine

2 Likes

4 Likes

I see you added OF PERFECT there…

2 Likes

I’m just hoping ryan Dunn reads the book before he attempts another FT

1 Like

1 Like

I’m guessing you already know about the UVA connection for Dr. Rotella…I think he might still be local-ish to Cville?

1 Like

Of course. I caddied for him once.

2 Likes