Stomach Bug

VAHOOS tweeted earlier today that several players are battling a stomach bug. Casey and Jay were two that were mentioned.

2 Likes

Ethan will take care of them

3 Likes

Yeah Coach Bennett mentioned Casey had been throwing up the night before. And @Mikeysurf said Jay was under the weather too.

3 Likes

we always talk here about these guys are all kids and we expect so much unfairly. The other part is all these guys always have some sort of injury and or under the weather etc. Across the board we all have to appreciate these student athletes above wins and losses for our own sake

12 Likes

Losing to BC gave me a bug too.

2 Likes

Just for fun I found this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailypress.com/news/dp-xpm-19920116-1992-01-16-9201160175-story,amp.html

I had emergency appendix surgery back in the day and played against Notre Dame 5 days later. Then Marshall the next day.

6 Likes

Alright I’m impressed, seriously. Also by Dave Teel who wrote that in '92 and is still going strong.

2 Likes

I figured they took the appendix out already so how could I get hurt from there?

5 Likes

That’s the mindset I always had. Was diagnosed with a hernia in Aug 2011. When the doctor said it wouldnt get any worst i decided to play the full season on it through November 2011 and had surgery the day after the last game… retrospect not my smartest move

2 Likes