⚾️ Super Regionals vs Kansas State

10 Likes

Whats your guy? You and KarlH and Pride and others have followed closely all year

We goin?

3 Likes

I really like our chances this weekend. K St. hasn’t been very good at all on the road this season. Our pitching is really coming around at the right time and have to believe our bats come around a little more than last weekend.
If Jay pitches anything close to how he did last week on Saturday we’re advancing.

5 Likes

Love our baseball program…delivers year after year. I had a chance at tickets, but I was a little slow and missed out. I will be glued to the tv though. Go Hoos!

4 Likes

I’ll say this… I think the odds of us getting a 2-0 sweep are higher than the odds of us being eliminated this weekend.

8 Likes

If Jay throws the ball like he did Sunday we will advance. Also, Are there tickets available. I’ve caught the fever

Hope we won’t need him until Omaha.

1 Like

I do too. I was really happy If I told the truth I held my breath every pitch. Just hope he can keep it up.

1 Like

Still some tickets on Seat Geek

Thanks man. Now see if i can work it out How much . I’ll go check it

So you’re assuming a 3rd game already?

1 Like

Only thing I mean by that is Blanco pitches game 1, Savino game 2. Don’t want a game 3!

2 Likes

https://x.com/GregMadia/status/1798793071045587418?t=EjcT1o8LORmrYVHhOFRklw&s=19

5 Likes

Jay starting game 2 makes perfect sense IMO. I put them in Blanco Woolfolk Savino order in the article thinking that would be what we use. Should’ve clarified calling my shot on that better :expressionless:.

Of the 2 (Jay vs Joe) Jay is the more likely to go deeper in the game against a P5 level lineup. Save Joe and hopefully save bullpen arms for a game 3 situation. But if your first 2 starters are on you can sweep and not worry about it. Absolutely love the move, throw as much confidence in Jay as you can.

5 Likes

TV guy “great start for Kansas State, we knew they wouldn’t back down in this environment”. Yeah they showed a lot of toughness shining the sun in our eyes.

7 Likes

Down 1-0 after 1. Left runners on the corners.

Still 1-0 after 2. Left runners on 1st & 2nd.

Overall… not playing well so far.

LoBs, HBPs, BBs and some not so stellar defense.

1 Like

Bats haven’t bern good since tech series. Not sure what happened.

1 Like

No. Bueno. DP killer.

1 Like