🐉 The Dragon's Lair - aka Strength & Conditioning Thread

This forum needs a thread about pumping iron @BDragon @Hoohoohoo

We gotta work off all that Arby’s somehow

8 Likes

Is that Bam Adebayo next to Jay in the first pic?

3 Likes
3 Likes

Replace the strength and conditioning coaches with daily supplies of this stuff…

3 Likes

OR . . .

3 Likes

1 Like

@BDragon You giving us a strength and nutrition plan in here? (Eyeball emoji)

1 Like

Y’all are crazy

Also NO xplode was the first pre workout I remember taking. Looking back it’s garbage. But it takes me to a place

1 Like

Not sure Mr. Huff is ready for this. This ain’t choplin wood

8 Likes

5 Likes

Ty’s transformation is one of the most impressive

1 Like

And Kyle got skinnier somehow

2 Likes

Markys genes had to come through at some point

2 Likes

KG leaned out which is strange to say about an already skinny kid.

I’d love to work work ARob and Blake for a few weeks

Kyle was definitely bigger in his third year though. Maybe he didn’t weigh much more but I’m sure he had more muscle mass.

1 Like

This is as detailed as I’ve seen Curtis talk through his methods. From years ago, so I’m sure a lot has changed:

We should start using his terminology with the rotation:

The Optimal Readiness group consists mainly of our rotation athletes–the five to eight individuals who play the most. The primary aim in training this group is to ensure the players are ready to execute their skillset and exhibit high levels of endurance and repeated force production at tip-off.

The Window of Development group is comprised of athletes who play inconsistent minutes. They may go a game or two without seeing action and then be called upon to deliver valuable minutes when there is foul trouble, injury, or match-up issues.

Our third subcategory is the Developmental group, which is made up of our redshirt and non-rotation players. The primary goal of in-season training for these athletes is to address any physical limitations uncovered in our screening process.

5 Likes

Love the movements he chose, but the loads seem heavy and the reps seem low.

1 Like

Oooooh, love that they incorporate Olympic lifts into the S&C programs. The sample programming reminds me a lot of one of Robert dos Remedios’ programs.

1 Like

I also remember this one on the science and tech involved:

1 Like

I like to hope that the lack of roster turmoil right now means these guys are all crushing weights with Mike curtis

1 Like