The Jerry Room

A safe space to discuss Jerry’s. Ratcliffe? Sure. Miller? If that’s your speed. Seinfeld? Why not.

Quit tainting Getrude’s file with this argument over the relevancy of an old man.

10 Likes

My dad’s name is Jerry. Solid guy.

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

It Really Is Season 7 GIF by Parks and Recreation

2 Likes

I’ve been reading Ratcliffe for over 40 years. I can’t imagine there’s anyone else on the planet who knows more about UVA sports than he does. We’re lucky to have such a fount of historical knowledge. Also: his personality rubs me the wrong way. My impression from watching his interactions online (never met him personally) is he has a big ego and is thin-skinned. So I can understand the mixed reactions to him here. As for me, I’ll continue to appreciate what he brings to the table but will avoid him on social media.

Jerry Stiller Reaction GIF

3 Likes

In a sign I’ve been busy in the past 48 hours or so, I saw all this Jerry Ratcliffe talk and was mildly curious why folks were talking so much about Jerry Ratcliffe, and then I realized …

Steve Urkel Oops GIF

6 Likes

That’s a Jaleel, not a Jerry. Sure everyone loves Urkel but he’s ruining the vibe.

4 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

I have 2 neighborhood cats I feed mamed Jerry Gerigitch and Larry Gergitch.

2 Likes

Crazy. My dad Jerry’s twin brother was named Larry.

1 Like

I don’t like giving Jerry a hard time but he really blew it today. After ODU’s touchdown he tweeted
that the score was 17-17 with 61 seconds to go

5 Likes

Mamadi FOR THE WIN!!! For the tie…for the tie.

6 Likes