Any questions?

1 Like

When we wearing orange?

3 Likes

Jack scheyer: douchier or douchiest?

3 Likes

Ha. May or may not be on my list

After the promotion gotta be EST

At present, what are the advantages and disadvantages of the 5-out offense as implemented by UVA?

1 Like

Thats a tougher one cause im tryna keep mine to quick hitters. Will relay it to Mark though

2 Likes

Is Reece at 100 percent yet or closer to 90?
Is Dunn our best rebounder if given the minutes our starters get?

3 Likes

I love Dunn’s rebounding ability. When he’s in the game I think we are a much improved rebounding team…I trust him and those long arms.

2 Likes

Ok, maybe this one as a quick-hitter. If he had redshirted as a freshman and played as a 5th-year, would Williford’s presence have been enough to get UVA into the 1996 NCA tournament?

(They were 6-10 in the ACC that year with Deane, Staples, Nolan, Jamal Robinson, Chris and Courtney Alexander.)

2 Likes
  1. What is the biggest thing that you believe you’ve influenced CTB to change/add/improve in the past few years?

2. If you stopped clapping so much… would UVa lose season momentum?

2 Likes

What are three things you look for in a recruit? Does it matter if they are already a good defender or if they dont have defense down but at least show a will to be a defender? And does the same apply to offensive potential?

2 Likes

True or false: Reece is actually a 48 year old man and that is why he always seems to have a sore back and knees after he dunks on somebody.

5 Likes

And are you influenced by @Hooandtrue …?

Jason Williford: why has UVA not offered Austin Williford or Ty Davis yet?

5 Likes

Would Williford have thrived or barely survived in modern basketball? And can the “glue guy” label be seen as an insult from a player’s perspective?

2 Likes

He woulda played much differently in HS etc and been real good.

1 Like

I can see it now. Young williford watching steph curry highlights chucking shots all the way from the end of the cul-de-sac at the basketball hoop on his garage

2 Likes

Over different eras it is mainly the same athletes just playing the style of the times.

I do like that question for him though

2 Likes