Thank you Notre dame tomorrow sandwich

3 Likes

You saw my reply? Exactly that

1 Like

Ha no I didn’t

1 Like

Ha. I “tweeted” same thing back

1 Like

@WFS_HOO @Vandy-Hoo working on getting more platforms set up but for the next few streams we’re sticking on FB

4 Likes

Live now!

3 Likes

24 people watching. Would be well over a billion on YouTube.

7 Likes

Good show. Who doesn’t enjoy watching an old guy struggling to use a phone, and a little kid just yanking everything off the shelves.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t know because this website’s stubborn allegiance to Facebook (what is this the 90s?) makes it impossible to engage and be monetized

2 Likes

Thanks Doug, appreciate you asking my question. Hope the rule is passed at some point and JWilly sees it happen.

7 Likes

Yessir! Think we all agree on that one

4 Likes

Nice segment Fresh. Informative questions.

3 Likes

Thanks yo. Most taken from the crew here. Smart group that loves the Hoos!

3 Likes

You played and you know. I am making it a must watch/listen.

4 Likes

Great show. Great questions. I learned a ton about the coaches’ thinking and about the team. Thanks.

4 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @DFresh11… JWilly didn’t seem too interested I was in Germany. Hahaha!

I’m actually in Colorado Spings this week… flying back to Germany this afternoon. It was weird having to remember the UVA/VT game started at 1700.

2 Likes

Ha. At his defense he has no idea where all this is coming from. Keep clapping Jay Willy!

4 Likes

What’s up with this odd anti-stat bias on the J-Willy show? Mark Jerome doesn’t like stats because they can be misused.

That’s like saying I only use spoons because forks can be misused.

Steve Martin Clasico GIF by Filmin

9 Likes

Maybe the best worst analogy ever! Hilarious

Guess we all just old school. Read: Old

I like most the stats you guys send. But I wouldnt base my team or playing time around it. Seems UVa is big with what they see in practice… PRACTICE…

6 Likes