The JWILLY Show: 1/19/23

3 Likes

New style Fresh questions of the week. Yes or No quick hitters if anyone has any for me

4 Likes

What is something the team may not be doing as well as you want them to or something they could improve on that will help take this squad to the next level come March?

2 Likes

Thought you crushed them last week with that segment.

Kihei POY?
Kadin will play a prominent role down the stretch?
Reece 100?
Dunn practicing with him and the bigs or the guards?
What’s he think about living in NW DC?

8 Likes

Oooooh love the Dunn question and DC ha

3 Likes

Wake plays a 6-9, 6-10, 6-10, 7-0, and 7-1 dudes in their rotation plus Hildreth is the most physical guard in the league at 6-4 and Monsanto is 6-6 and might be the best sniper in the league … how do you guys combat all that length and skill? And also Appleby a POY candidate … how do you limit him while staying home on all their shooters and skill guys?

p.s. Marsh at 7-1 is shooting 89% on FG’s…

2 Likes

How do I get seats like Steph and Ty?

7 Likes

Love Monsantos game. Wake as talented as anyone in the league, I think

1 Like

Sheds is #1 in the ACC in Win Shares Per 40 Minutes and in Box Plus/Minus and Defensive Rating and 2nd in Block % and 3rd in steal % and 4th in PER… how do you put him in positions to succeed every game? Does he have the green light to make plays when passed to out of the high pick and roll?

2 Likes

Pretty Sure UVA was linked with Monsantos out of the portal before it became obvious he was following Steve Forbes to Wake Forest that off season.

1 Like

Should the NCAA allow X amount of games for college basketball similar to the option college football has for redshirting?

4 Likes

My bad I forgot that one last week Papi

2 Likes

No problem, I appreciate you asking if you get a chance.

1 Like

Scouting reports on Bond and Traudt from practice.

6 Likes

If Traudt were to tell Tony and Jay he is ready to play now … how soon would he be in the reg. rotation?

6 Likes

215 over four should do it

1 Like

John Marshall vs PVI. Who wins in a best of 7?

1 Like

If this isn’t already known: Did Ty stop by the locker room? Did the team get to meet him (and Steph?)?

8 Likes

PUT IT ON YOUTUBE

5 Likes

@Spencer can we youtube?

1 Like