The JWILLY show is now live!

3 Likes

Is this only a video or can I find this in podcast form?

On YouTube

1 Like

Will post audio tonight

1 Like
2 Likes

Another great episode. The best moment may have been Mark’s face when @DFresh11 dropped that F-Bomb. Priceless.

2 Likes

I already did my push ups to pay! I apologise for that one man. But sometimes slips. Jay and Mark are so good on that one and I didnt have any great questions to add so just talked some smack with the homies

4 Likes

Haha long as you paid up. That’s what matters. I thought you brought some levity and a different perception to the podcast.

2 Likes

have tried unsuccessfully a few times to get my “real” story on that Kihei Mamadi bucket vs Purdue @BDragon. One day Imma find out

1 Like

Man you went deep CSI investigation pulling the clip of JWilly pulling Dre aside before he went in. I’ve seen that clip I don’t know how many times and never caught that.

yea man. is proly cause I watch Jay so much during games for sneaky inside info!

2 Likes

No doubt! That’s smart you know where to look for the tells. I remember you mentioning watching him at the end of the UNC game and you knew something was up.

yessir. Jay was way too calm in that situation. great demeanor. I also noticed in '19 TB looking to his staff a LOT during the entire campaign. Personally thought he was taking more input than I had noticed in the past and was a GREAT move by TB

3 Likes

No doubt I noticed that as well. I feel like with that 19 group he knew he had great leadership on the court and it seemed like the whole staff was in sync which allowed CTB to loosen the reigns a bit and seek council from others. It’s honestly the best position to be in as a coach. I never made it that way as a coach but have played on teams where that dynamic was reached.

1 Like

Listened to the recent one yesterday, and I gotta say it’s one of my favorite ones yet. Love the wide range of topics and some great questions from @DFresh11

2 Likes

Please update the JWilly drawing-caricature. We need a true to life drawing of his beard and tight cut on top. The current drawing doesn’t look like him at all. Or maybe a futuristic one with a longer beard. Have a little fun. lol!

3 Likes