The JWILLY Show - last one of the regular season

7 Likes

Fantastic show! Truly a pleasure to just sit back and vibe with you guys. And, the Dougie Fresh bomb at the end was priceless. Ding Ding!

Couldnt help it! Thanks yo

1 Like

Another fun episode always appreciate JWilly being open and as transparent as he can be. I’ve also never wanted to go to NYC for Italian before listening to this episode so thanks for that.

1 Like

Jay is a complete natural and @Marktykobe not afraid to probe with the tougher questions

3 Likes

No doubt credit to @Marktykobe for asking real questions, and poking and probing. I appreciate that the show doesn’t come off as another fanboy outlet or a UVa hype machine. Somehow actually makes me feel better about the program when I see JWilly own the teams struggles and not run away from them.

5 Likes

Since I remember Jay when he was 17 I gotta pinch myself when he drops knowledge and old man coaching expertise and experience on us. Hes also great at placating when Marky or others have basketball opinions and or critiques

1 Like

Hey @Marktykobe and @DFresh11 tell JWilly a GREAT trick to cutting out soda and drink a ton of water is to:

Get a 2 Liter pitcher/mug and put in 1/2 of the crystal lite/fit & active little pouches. They come in so many flavors that he will never get bored of it. He will drink liters upon liters of it everyday.

FYI- there is no sugar and a low amount of calories.

2 Likes

I’ve been drinking my water with a tiny bit of the flavoring from the little Mio bottles. It’ll probably come out soon enough that they’ll give me cancer or something, but I’m so terrible about drinking water. Even when I was doing manual labor for years, I’d let myself get dehydrated as hell and just eat half a watermelon when I got home to rehydrate.

2 Likes

Jay loves them sodas like a little kid man

1 Like

will tell him

1 Like

Yeah I just figured because he mentioned his doctor was involved so I may as well say something that can be helpful instead of just keeping that to myself.

There are so many flavors like lemonade, ice tea, fruit punch, limeade etc. that there may be something similar to Mountain Dew that he could have as a replacement.

1 Like

the key is water … and beer

1 Like

Ha! That’s an option. And so is wine.

Oh and by the way I meant to clarify - crystal lite etc. is flavoring for water, so you end up throwing back a TON of water without the calories and sugar.

1 Like