The JWILLY show starts in 7 minutes...Special Guest

4 Likes

what is the tapping sound throughout? can it be deleted?

fixed on the site…apple may take a few to upload… Video also fixed https://youtu.be/BHWFiWqMGfU

1 Like

After about 5 minutes you don’t notice it anymore.

1 Like

That was my favorite episode yet. Really appreciated Jay being willing to go there a little bit with the Kansas talk. Also felt great to hear someone on the inside mention the disparity of black coaches getting hemmed up on these NC2A bits while the head coach skates off free.

2 Likes

Mark and Jay are a great duo I think. Also dont think you are getting these responses from JWilly anywhere else. Amazes me personally that the dude is all grown up! hahahah

2 Likes

I sent some comment up. I hope you guys will consider.

Thanks B.

I still owe you a response from a previous email. If you have a question for JWilly, please send in and I can ask

Mark

3 Likes

All good, I’ll send over some questions, had a few marinating for JWilly

@Marktykobe you might’ve talked about this in episode one, I can’t remember, but I’d think it would be interesting if JWilly talked about Sam Hauser, his redshirt year, his potential, his impact next year and maybe a little of what his role might be next year. I know we’ve all heard great things about Sam and his development. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey Ben,

Thanks much for reaching out. We did touch on it the first week. We didn’t go into detail and at some point I’d certainly would like to ask JWilly if he sees Sam as a 3 or 4.
Actually, Would be great for you to ask on Monday nights YouTube viewing if you’re able to watch at that time.

Mark

3 Likes

Yeah I thought you touched on it, but I couldn’t remember. It would definitely be interesting to hear him talk about all the things I mentioned, including development, potential, etc. I will be there on Monday, too. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks much Ben.

Truly appreciate you

1 Like

Appreciate it Mark. Keep up the good work

1 Like