The JWILLY Show with Terry Kirby

6 Likes

Man I forgot how many guys played two sports back in the day for the Hoos crazy!

1 Like

Will it be on YouTube this week or no?

I stopped posting on Youtube, since views were like 10% of the other platforms…

2 Likes

Y’all can watch the video of it on the UVA Hoops group on Facebook that LRA has taken over.

4 Likes

I don’t Facebook. Would be great to see these on YouTube

1 Like

so u are the 2 views @WFS_HOO and @Benrekosh that we get on youtube… anyways, I will work on getting them up!

3 Likes

Ha yeah I’ve enjoyed YouTube much more than podcasts ever since everything happened back in March. Really enjoyed the JWilly shows on YouTube

After Kirby and Slate committed there was a sign in UHall for the rest of hoops season that said “UVA Football- Kirby and Slade, we got it made.”

4 Likes

I was usually one of those 3 views as well.

1 Like

my classmates. Great dudes and great personalities. Slade was always my man

5 Likes

Yeah I always watched on youtube too. I don’t mind it on Facebook. A reminder ahead of time would be nice though. I usually end up seeing the pod posted the next day then scamper to Facebook for the video replay.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the YouTube premieres when we could all kind of watch it together and comment on it. Thought that was fun

1 Like

I was just looking at the numbers. On fb live, when it ends…we have around 1k views. Youtube Live…60 views.

After one week on Facebook, 3-5k views.
After one week on Youtube 300 views.

3 Likes

Cant argue with those numbers. Even as one of the ones who likes YouTube. I understand why you dropped it. I’d do the same.

2 Likes

Stars don’t lie. You do you and either way I’ll still consume and appreciate the content.

2 Likes

Does it cost you to put it on YouTube and/or embed the video on this site?

More people might watch on Facebook but I cancelled my account twelve years ago the day my mom joined.

5 Likes

Got a link to the uva hoops group?

hahahaha. I get it

1 Like