The LRA Podcast is LIVE from Dairy Market this Saturday!

We will be hosting a LIVE podcast event on this Saturday, February 11, from 12:00-2:00pm at Charlottesville’s Dairy Market, located at 946 Grady Ave.

The event is open to the public, so feel free to stop by and grab a pre-game meal, watch the podcast, meet the crew, and get an exclusive chance to shop our upcoming merch drop early!

Guests include Associate Head Coach Jason Williford, UVA Hoops alumni Sean Singletary, Doug Smith, Grant Kersey, & Shane Nelson, NIL Finance expert Tom Henske, ACAC owner Phil Wendel, UVA Superfan Anna Schick, and more.

We hope to see you there!

11 Likes

Super Jealy and pissed I’m not going to make this.

2 Likes

NOOOOOO!

Rose and I will be at a field hockey tournament in Williamsburg exactly then or we’d 100% be there!

3 Likes

Bring it Dragon. You owe me a couple CLs

1 Like

Dam bad miss for us

1 Like

Man you know, next time I’m in Charlottesville I got you.

1 Like

I imagine Dragon gets real respect on the Corner

I predict Shane Nelson, Class of 2022, steals the show.

6 Likes

They dont call him Sugar Shane for nothin. And he will be delivering Fresh beeras ALL STAR

3 Likes

Has she considered quitting?

2 Likes

You in town for Duke true?

1 Like

I saw on twitter a while back that Shane (the former manager) was coaching or running a for fun aau team out of Wisconsin called Ty Jerome select. I could be misremembering that Gus Yalden was on it. I need the story behind that.

edit: back when I saw UVA was showing interest in Gus/he was mentioning us in interviews I did my usual deep dive and found out about Ty Jerome select. Pretty sure it’s not an actual aau team/just for fun at random tournaments.

6 Likes

There was a time for sure but I still gets respect

6 Likes

Sweet, might need to come through and also get me a Moo Thru milkshake there.

3 Likes

Lets go!!

1 Like

Upcoming merch drop? As in, new designs?

2 Likes

new designs, and bringing back some oldies!

3 Likes

XL please. Thank you

3 Likes

Missed this. I am not. I have an aunt who has season tickets so I do need to take advantage. I was thinking about the Clemson game since I thought that would be a game that would be key, if not clinching outright the regular acc season title. But Im also saving up for a possible trip to france to see my mom’s side of the family/take advantage of this whole wfh thing so I need to figure it all out (and save some lol).

3 Likes
4 Likes