Top 10 performances

4 Likes

Hard to pick 10! My personal faves that didn’t make the cut:
Ty, Kyle vs. Syracuse in 2019: As complete of a destruction as I’ve seen.

De’Andre vs. Louisville (away) in 2019: He was unstoppable that game, especially in the 2nd half.

Malcolm vs. Butler in the 2016 NCAAT: Chrabascz was a huge match-up problem in the 1st half and Malcolm put him in the torture chamber in the 2nd half. And on offense, he got to the rim over and over again.

2 Likes

Entire team two years ago at Duke. Then Tys Onions dagger at the end with Raff on the mic was great great stuff.

1 Like

My favorite moment from that Duke game is the Ty dagger cold blooded. Follow that up with Guy throwing bows on Allen and showing some attitude.

1 Like

That Syracuse game was definitely a team top 10.

Barring a lightning strike or some type of Comcast tomfoolery, it will never leave my DVR.

Come to think of it, the DVR is about half full and it almost all Hoo b-ball.

1 Like

Ty his first year against Villanova. That’s one I will remember too.

Jay Huff’s collegiate debut. 16 points and 5 blocks against Austin Peay in 2017. Who can’t forget the fans declaring Hoonicorn “the greatest basketball player of all-time” after that game?

2 Likes

Random but a fun one. Jack Salt last yr against NC State in the ACC tournament 7-8 from the field 4-5 from the line with 18 pts for a career high and in some ways a swan song given a reduced role in the tournament.

6 Likes

4-5 from the line is the best part

2 Likes

That’s a great one! Kyle was on a heater that game too.

1 Like