UVA at Clemson thread

this team plays very hard. much moreso than last years I think. Ill take it

5 Likes

Yeah we might not make the tournament this year but at the same time can you imagine having Jayden Gardner vs Ohio? What a godsend that would be.

2 Likes

The last time we didn’t have a top 10 defense (by Kenpom) two years in a row was 2010 and 2011.

Got at #12 that kid has no business being out here

All these years I thought I liked the non duke, vt, unc and louisville acc teams. I’m starting to think I just felt bad for beating them all the time.

2 Likes

Franklin a mess get kody back out there haha

I can imagine that white guy destroying us again with Gardner defending him

That was happening anyways. But atleast we get inside scoring instead of missed 3s and foul trouble for them

This team could not have been playing like this 8 games ago. Hell, even 4 games ago. Even if we don’t win today (which we will, go Hoos!) I decided a while ago that my only hope for this year was to see improvement, and we have definitely seen this in 2022.

4 Likes

I don’t know; kind of seems like the inverse of great players making it look effortless. With this team, you can see the effort…

2 Likes

I am not having a bad time watching this. Huge improvement!

2 Likes

Give it 7 minutes

2 Likes

1 point lead with 6:45 to go!

1 Like

Why in the world Clemson doesn’t pick and roll it with hall every time down is a mystery to me. They’d have an open three every trip

Is Armaan Franklin the best jump shooter in UVA history? Has he missed that shot this season?

KYG…know your game? That was a Michael Jackson jam I think,

1 Like

Another awful foul call

That Armaan, guy can hit some can’t he?

2 Likes

Gardner seems agile and strong. I don’t get how he’s such an weak defender

It’s crazy that theres so many, literally every possession, that I’m not sure which one you’re referring to

2 Likes