UVA at Clemson thread

OMG a brotherhood commercial? Get the fuck out here!

3 Likes

I had fun.

2 Likes

Great win. I guess Tony is good at this.

8 Likes

Props to Kody. He had a solid stretch and did some good things.

10 Likes

Caffaro too

7 Likes

Caffaro was the star tonight. Literally mauled dudes in the face.

Intangibles.

15 Likes

Patented Cavalanche right there. Held them to 5+ minutes without a FG down the stretch

6 Likes

Starting to get excited about rest of the season and next season too. Team is figuring out their roles and playing way more decisively / with more confidence. Been fun to watch

6 Likes

postgame show??

4 Likes

21-24 from the line is the dagger. Good teams collect their dues at the charity stripe

11 Likes

Look at replies to Jon Rothstein’s Virginia basketball tweet. The Auburn dudes out again. This is the last time I’ll mention these trolls but it is so funny…

4 Likes

Eh, Bruce Pearl will force his way on camera somewhere soon and distract them.

1 Like

Character counts

2 Likes

That’s the most I ever enjoyed a game on the radio. I couldn’t see it but it feels like we are starting to play some good ball. Everytime the announcers said Franklin took a couple of dribbles or come off a screen I knew his shot was going to be good

3 Likes

Team looks like they are having a lot more fun. Smiles all over. Noticed it the last two games. Not as much earlier this season and definitely not last year but last year was awful obviously outside of the court for the team.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/DamonDillman/status/1478579304430809101

I mean it’s Jayden by a mile and if he weren’t here we wouldn’t be a CBI team. But Kihei has been huge down the stretch these last two games.

Kihei will always have the national title, but his legacy would have probably been even greater if he had a consistent 3pt shooting guard partner in 2019-2020, and an athletic 4 man shot blocker to pair with Hauser in 2020-21.

8 Likes

I think Ive said this before but my frustrations with Kihei were really never with Kihei, but with the roster construction around him that put him in spots for us to be frustrated with him.

10 Likes

If London Johnson was waiting for this game to end to pick between us and Clemson, would be super dope if he just went ahead and announced right now.

8 Likes

Exactly - and he plays too many minutes for anyone to be at their best - playing more minutes than even Ty and Guy is not optimal - both Clark and Reece should play less. - 30m max per game each. And then they woudn’t get tired and can play better D and O - I suspect we would have fewer lulls.