UVA at Clemson thread

Armaan’s misses are really bad - like not even close… that’s about as good a measure of whether a dude is really a shooter. He is not a 3 point shooter.

3 Likes

Yeah he’s a slasher…we only have one *shooter coming in next year- The next guard we get needs to be a Ty Jerome like player.

We can’t stand to play good.We have to screw it up

Tyson has to be related to Luke Kennard.

4 Likes

Our best perimeter shooter is out there at the arc looking to set screens and his teammates are barely noticing him. Then Beeks sees Taine cutting into traffic and feeds him. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What service are you using to screen these halftime shows? I may need to update that app.

last 6 minutes - 1 FG - hopefully a Hoo gets one early to break streak

Hit the F on the lower right and it opens in a new window. That works for me on my iPhone

I can’t wait for gardener to go back to CVille with three fouls. He will really be able to play hard with the extra two he brings to the next game

Oh praise be that works! Haney you beautiful bastard!

1 Like

Offense ain’t the problem. Especially considering the lineups we had to play. We have to be significantly better on defense to win these types of games. It’s so foreign after what we’ve seen for 11 years

I don’t have an F?

Still no F?

The Facebook logo? Lower right?

Refresh the page

1 Like

Here’s mine:

Excellent thank you!

Well I don’t give an F.

(j/k sorry you can’t watch)

Even though the team faltered a bit at the end, I still think that’s the best half of basketball I’ve seen them play this year.

1 Like