šŸ€ UVA at Duke, Sat, 2 Mar, 1800, ESPN

Somehow, after seeing this ensemble, Iā€™m a little less impressed with Reeceā€™s block.

9 Likes

But the court storming ā€œinjuryā€ makes more sense

3 Likes

Blocking Gumby doesnā€™t sound as cool as blocking a 7 foot 5 star first rounder.

3 Likes

My Mom has that same shirtā€¦

9 Likes

womanyellingcat~2

2 Likes

Flip is a True American Hero, after suffering an almost career-ending injury this week, yet returning to play just a couple of days later.

3 Likes

Weā€™ve got the secret weapon in the house this game

3 Likes

Wear orange little bro

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll kick me out if I wear UVA stuff - but I will have some on underneath

1 Like

Wear neutral color to start. First bucket by the Hoos rip off that tarp and show some Orange and Blue.

9 Likes

I like these matchups a lot except I could see Flip getting Minor in foul trouble very quickly

2 Likes

Sometimes I think putting Dunn on a primarily off-ball scoring threat is a bit of a waste, but McCain is good enough that I think itā€™s worth it. His ability to help off his man will be a little limited though, like when he was guarding Madsen for BC. But I do like the idea of swallowing up the guy who has the most explosive scoring potential for them; McCain getting hot is how things snowball for them.

4 Likes

Happy cake day!

5 Likes

We need you to post pictures of the Cameron Crazy cheer sheets they pass out for UVA.

They are brutalā€¦

3 Likes

Man they are losers

7 Likes

Me whenever I see one of these corny sheets

Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place

Also Duke fans calling others nepo babiesā€¦sure.

4 Likes

ā€œReece Beekman: Our daddy who returned with the milkā€

6 Likes

Give us the D Fresh nerd pic of Dookies! Itā€™s a classic

4 Likes

Itā€™s unreal. Totally classless. And posting phone numbers for your dadā€™s doctorā€™s office. I mean, come on. And yet DSPN treats the Crazies like they are a force for goodā€¦

5 Likes

Should be illegal really

3 Likes