UVA at Miami thread

Why wasnt Reece on wong? never leave that man.

Transition situation, hard to switch on the fly like that.

Score when he came in vs score now?

2 Likes

Carson defensive foot speed not good.

Not a good end to the half

4 Likes

yeah who knows how much more confident he would have been on both ends if we had played him more in the non-conference :confused:

Im not on the Carson train though. Where is Taine?

Dude, they just go right at Carson…

2 Likes

That’s why McCorkle doesn’t play…

6 Likes

Literally pointed and called him out

3 Likes

Why Carson and not taine :frowning: (he would get cooked too but he hits 3s and drives)

Carson way too slow of foot. Meat in space

3 Likes

Welcome to the bad beard half time show.

Terrible matchup for Carson

This I just don’t get. Tony is great, but Carson hasn’t played MOST of the season outside of small minutes. What is he going to bring in a MUST WIN game with a tight score in that situation. I just don’t get it!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Went from high hopes to tuned out on this one in 2 mins

2 Likes

Yup. I wanted Taine and Carson to play more in the ooc to get them ready for moments like this, but at the same time since we haven’t played them before why now especially when the defense (30 pts in a half at Carsons sub time) is the issue?

I was actually growing on to the #MalachiMovement

1 Like

Taine and Igor must be the worst practice players alive

3 Likes

Our defense is completely dependent on all three of Kadin, Reece, and armaan being in. Even then, it’s only ok.

Never thought that Tony would have this bad of a defense, but between being very small on the perimeter and having inexperienced bigs, only one of whom has the size/athleticism to be disruptive, this is a below average power 5 defense right now.

Yep. We blew it. And by we I meant you guys for insisting “one of the Ms” get run. Happy?

1 Like

Im not. My M is Murray bb. Also still stand by wanting to play them more in ooc in games we were losing anyways to get them ready for ACC play depth like @chavlicek15 said in the other thread

3 Likes