Get the fuck out Kody, greyhound bus to Australia

1 Like

Oh Kody, baby no.

3 Likes

Please no more Kody dribbling.

3 Likes

Get Stattman off the floor

3 Likes

Our defense just can’t work like this. Tony needs to do some cleansing this off-season in a real nice way

No excuse for Kody getting this much time.

2 Likes

Gtfo Stattmann. Just awful

1 Like

I would have cut Kody from my intramural team.

1 Like

He killing us

1 Like

Man I don’t like calling guys out individually but Kody just can’t play against these guys. Come on Tony everyone can see it.

2 Likes

Feels like Kody gets a lot of leash to make bad mistakes

I’m so frustrated with Tony. You pull Taine or Igor or Carson if they miss a shot yet you’re watching one of the worst performances by a single player that these eyes have ever seen and he gets an unlimited leash. He has zero upside, can’t handle, can’t shoot. He FUCKING sucks and I have never wanted a player to graduate more than I want this charmin soft Aussie to

6 Likes

Single parenting - 20 min before the game, I have time to bring the kid to the grocery store and get beer before the game right?

Kid pukes in the supermarket all over himself and me. Bring him home. Put him in the bath. Proceeds to drop a deuce in the bath. Then on the floor. Then pukes on me again.

Alright well at least the Hoos are up, let me tune in while I clean up this cluster. NC State immediately goes in 11-0 run.

Things can only go up right? Or am I doomed now to see a Kihei, Malachi, Kody, Nixon, Caffaro lineup or something now.

7 Likes

First I’ve seen of NC State this year. This isn’t their typical shooting is it?

1 Like

Ain’t nothing you can do about that but it always happens to us. Please leave Stattman in the locker room

2 Likes

Keatts is an awful coach

2 Likes

64% isn’t typical for anyone

2 Likes

If they did they’d be 20-0

1 Like

The chuck and pray offense is working for them today. Hopefully they revert to the mean in the second half.