UVA at NC State thread

I’m sure folks will have various feelings about it, but that observation from Casey simply seems true. I’ve actually thought chatter on the court has really been lacking the last few years, and don’t necessarily think it’s a good thing. Miss having a guy or two like Ty who wanted to crush the opponent and didn’t mind letting them know about it. Obviously it can go too far as happens on many teams, but you need some attitude.

6 Likes

Yeah I mean I cherry picked that quote. It is good to have some dawgs on the team for sure. Gardner and Papi are probably the closest we have this season.

Casey also talks about “those guys being family” (in reference to UVA). Overall a good read.

3 Likes

I think he is in a better situation now… as opposed to McKoy.

7 Likes

Agree with the past few post. It doesn’t take an expert to see the chatter has been lacking since Mamadis class.

I’m also not mad at Casey he made a business decision and seems to be working out and he’s playing contributing etc.

2 Likes

McKoy is in a better place for everything not basketball…. Hard to tell if it’s worse for the basketball part as he would be a reserve at UVA in a system he didn’t enjoy

2 Likes

Pregame Show is up.

2 Likes

Reece!

1 Like

Jayden has such a pretty mid range shot.

2 Likes

those Morsell clanks look familiar

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel watching us against Casey, but as soon as the game started, it just made me feel sad. Wish things hadn’t worked out the way they did, although understand it maybe being better for all parties for him to be elsewhere. Still hate transfers within conference though.

1 Like

Shoot that one Reece!! The triple double will figure itself out

2 Likes

For sure. For me as a person still family. but seeing him in States uniform 40 minute full on enemy

Armaan’s 3 pt percentage has gotten better past few games, yes?

1 Like

Opposing offenses treat Kody like they are LRA posters and want to prove to Tony that his minutes should go to someone else.

3 Likes

Just a 3 point battle today, eh?

2 Likes

… and then a 3 pt contest broke out. I did not expect this.

1 Like

Guys turn on ACCN. They have an NBA game on

4 Likes

Kihei Clark, elite post defender

Anybody have a good shady stream? ESPN is letting me down. Unwatchable

1 Like