UVA at Pittsburgh thread

I watch these games with my jaw permanently dropped by how bad some of these possessions are

2 Likes

Heh when you put it that way…

I’ve just been really disappointed with shedricks play this year. He looked way better last year before he got sick

2 Likes

We gotta have one of the best bad offenses in the country; we actually generate good looks at a pretty high rate. Bad shooting and stupid turnovers kill us.

5 Likes

I count zero! Shooters

Imagine a player with the offensive skills of Jack Salt, the rebounding skills of Jared Reuter, and the toughness of Mike Tobey…

2 Likes

Cant say that bout Tobey anymore

2 Likes

Bosley hair plan guy needs to stop screaming at me.

Is anybody gonna correct Bonner or will we hear Kadeen all game

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, kadin needs to take some strength classes on peloton with some 5 lb weights.

A few months of progress with those and we can talk about the dragons den

2 Likes

I’m fine with those two. We need some continuity in the paint. This is the first season without an experienced big in TB’s system since his first year I think.

I sware I’m getting to where i don’t even want to watch them play. I mean you feel like celebrating when we actually score

1 Like

Usually the weak guys at least have good touch and offensive skill

2 Likes

True he wouldnt survive the first session. Once broke Maurice Clarett down to puking.

2 Likes

I can’t get past the fact that the guy named Burton looks like LaVar Burton with a beard.

2 Likes

Our offense is so fucking terrible. Why don’t we call the papi face maul play early and often? Tony is clueless.

3 Likes

Awesome, more Kody

1 Like

That’s called a push off Dan.

2 Likes

Beekman showing more strength on the boards than Kadin

5 Likes

Burton has committed three offensive fouls

2 Likes