UVA football at UNC, 6:30 EST, The CW

completely forgot we had a game today until I went on instagram and saw that UVA fan with the hardhat post his gameday post.

5 Likes

Will UVA cover the 23.5 spread?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

Over Under 56 point total

• Over
  • Under
0 voters

No looking. Is this game at UVA or at UNC?

• At UVA
  • At UNC
0 voters

Most important question of this thread: UVA’s basketball opener is on ACCNX. Do you have access to ACCNX or are you able to find a bar or someone else who has access to such an obscure channel?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

I’m sure that’s one of those things I won’t know until tip-off and then I’m able to join in after the first TV timeout using a linked stream someone posts somewhere.

3 Likes

About to head over from Raleigh to Chapel Hill for the game. My goal is slowly build a buzz (first drink has been poured) so that I blackout for 3 hours starting at 6:30

I need a @Hooandtrue poll to somehow gauge my success as the day wears on :rofl:

6 Likes

If you have ACCN, you have ACCNX.

3 Likes

Well I havent had cable in like 10 years. Laptop or bars for everything lol. I do have ESPN+ (as part of Disney Hulu bundle) and I feel like ACCNX should be a part of ESPN+ but it’s not. Usually accnx streams are hard to find but hoping that HooTV gets a stream I can broadcast on the TV.

1 Like

The beer thread here on the forum might be a more appropriate thread for your needs this evening LOL.

Also did you guys know Bryce Perkins started his own canned cocktails? Siptale I think it’s called

3 Likes

Do you have a streaming package with regular ACC Network?

Nah. Usually just redditstreams or go to a UVA bar if it’s a big game.

You know football is bad when I’m way more invested in leaked scrimmage info than the game today

6 Likes

10000x more interested in leak scrimmage info lol.

I just don’t care about college football anymore though. Haven’t watched a single non uva game all year. Wonder if I’m alone there…

3 Likes

Completely forgot we had a team

4 Likes

Lol there’s a uconn fan hoping that virginia sources are more “forthcoming” with leaks… this guy has no idea.

6 Likes

Take the over

1 Like

We’re probably about to get blasted, but holy hell would it be funny if we upset these fuckers.

6 Likes

Well we made a stop to open up. Good start at least.

Who is this team? It’s not UVA

3 Likes