UVA-GT Game Thread

Me and @BDragon representing in the ATL. What could go wrong?

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thats great. You two hangin?

1 Like

Completely forgot there was a game today until I saw this thread. Thought it was Saturday like normal.

5 Likes

How is GT’s campus? Is it worth checking out? We’re planning a weekend trip down to Atlanta at some point just because we’ve never been and I’m wondering if walking around there is worth tossing in the itinerary.

2 Likes

My buddy got his phD there in early aughts. Campus isn’t so special, IMO. But I really liked that area of town.

Also, I love Grant Field on TV, but apparently it’s quirky / hard to navigate in person.

2 Likes

Miss the campus tour, go to The Varsity for some chili dogs.

4 Likes

Huge @SeanJCrow beat me to it on my way down now.

3 Likes

Ironically, I’m an online grad student at GT right now and will be back down here for graduation in December. This is actually my first time seeing the campus! Only did a quick walkthrough, but there is some pretty greenery. There are Greek houses right next to Bobby Dodd which is a cool set up

5 Likes

The campus is okay. It’s a city campus so nothing crazy special. This is my first trip to bobby dodd

4 Likes

It’s easy to hot the campus if you’re in mid town or downtown but don’t go out your way. Hit me up if you want some tips on where to go

2 Likes

We are going to lose.

3 Likes

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

4 Likes
5 Likes

The Dragon has landed

25 Likes

Lets go!!! They dont know nothin about that Packline. Gonna be awesome when Pastner recognises you and we all facetime

6 Likes

Oh I will. I’ll send you the little itinerary we’ve got to see what you think.

2 Likes

The game could actually be played. That’d be pretty bad.

4 Likes

Love all the gear

1 Like

It’s go time

7 Likes