UVA Is Out of ACCT After Positive Covid Test

Oh baaaaabyyy

5 Likes

Guess that mean no practice. Eeek

1 Like

But I’m assuming that means we’d have a full roster on Saturday… besides whoever tested positive?

Practice is overrated

3 Likes

We can practice on Thursday. Leave for Indy Friday. We can do individual workouts until then. This doesn’t seem that bad.

3 Likes

Not being able to practice is tough news especially after hearing that Kansas has practiced the last few days. It’s good to hear though that the majority of the guys should be able to play and that they can at least work out on their own.

1 Like

It’s definitely not ideal but sure as heck better than the alternative. I’ll take two days of practice and a almost full roster

3 Likes

We talkin bout practice??

3 Likes

Just to be clear, this is what we’ve been talking about in regard to local guidelines. It’s been reduced. They got what they wanted. Should have everybody available except the one player who tested positive. It’s huge. If they hadn’t made the exception, we’d have played a lineup of mostly walk ons.

9 Likes

Xactly. Lets Fing play games

6 Likes

OK AI :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This team is smart. Lets just scout and go play. You arent playing Kenny Anderson

10 Likes

Bubba Chuck never said practice is overrated, he just didn’t know why there was such an emphasis on it. And granted how good he was I don’t blame him

2 Likes

Wasn’t there something tragic going on off the court when that presser happened too? Want to say one of his close childhood friends died or something along those lines.

2 Likes

Yup, one of his friends had recently been murdered and he was concerned for his own safety.

2 Likes

Justin out and about, assume one of the individual workouts that are allowed.

3 Likes

We need to close this thread. Has a momentary panic when I saw the thread pop up with a new post - I initially read it as though we were out of the NCAAs due to another COVID test. I’m on edge…

7 Likes

LOL or rename it. Every time my UVA Athletics app has a notification I do the same thing.

3 Likes

Yeah. Closing this one. Move the convo over here.

3 Likes