UVA @ PITT

In my nightmares, I imagine being in Luckie’s headspace

2 Likes

Huff has FOUGHT for the rebound multiple times and that is great to see

2 Likes

Safe to say Kihei is player of the game? 15 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal

2 Likes

Love that they are attacking the press, but they have to finish strong.

2 Likes

Meltdown.

Cmon this is terribly unacceptable

1 Like

You should familiarize yourself with blood pressure medications sooner rather than later

4 Likes

Old issues cropping back up. This team can’t let up and cruise.

2 Likes

Well the first 35 minutes were enjoyable and a continuation of a run of good play. Hopefully we learned from the last 5.

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

4 Likes

Those last 5 mins were a throwback to late Dec early Jan basketball. Sloppy play no urgency. Gotta get that out the system immediately

3 Likes

I been having blood pressure problems. Start of game 144/81. End of game 162/106.

4 Likes

Sit down, breathe slowly, and remind yourself we’re 7-1 over the last 8 games.

8 Likes

Tough next stretch of games

2 Likes

Yeah exactly. We were losing these games earlier this season.

3 Likes

This is why I love ACC basketball!

The pressure mounts until you lose. Blacksburg is going to be looking for an upset after Coach K goes poundtown on them tonight.

2 Likes

I really really dislike the milk the clock offense where Clark dribbles near half court for most of the shot clock and then forces up a bad shot. Our offense is already set up to use most of the shot clock. Just run the normal offense!

6 Likes

From far I think the “melt down” is on the coaches today. You have to keep the pedal down and stay with whats working. Trust the players

3 Likes

Thanks, I’m working on it. This has only recently become an issue. With a few minutes left I was going to have a lot of praise for how we played. Gonna relax and talk about it later

1 Like