UVA vs. Duke

I’m thinking 420-high.

Can JWilly get under Nolan Smith’s collar? I feel like the Crazies would specifically target JWilly if we were playing there. How can you fire up Nolan Smith?

I’m thinking that Duke starts in a zone to stop our guard penetration against their man-to-man pressure and basically dares us to beat them from outside the 3 point line. Agree on offense Duke is going all isolation with Keels, Griffin and Banchero and goading the refs into calling about 30 fouls on us.

Duke -4.5

Done. Uva plus 4.5

2 Likes

Just looking back at the box score from the game at Cameron. Fresh called it a perfect game. He wasn’t lying. UVA only committed 5 turnovers, the fewest in ACC play. Incredible against Duke in that atmosphere. Duke committed 14 or 15 depending where you look, 2nd most UVA has forced in conference.

I think Mark Williams early foul trouble was a big factor in that game too. Not only limited his minutes but took away his aggressiveness on D. They were -7 during his minutes.

9 Likes

Ignore the actual context that he’s referencing the video! This is clearly a reference to the fact that we will be debuting our “3 mountains” lineup of Kadin, Caffaro, and Igor tomorrow to match Duke’s size!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Its more likely we expand jpj to include space for a bench behind the bench where Igor can sit.

5 Likes

My whole neighborhood gets really confused when the entire yard is flags with a V and a sword in Idaho.

6 Likes

Had a dream last night that UVA beat Duke at the end again. If we win tomorrow, you can thank me.

7 Likes

Did you by chance see me at the game with my date, Sydney Sweeney?

1 Like

I don’t get the Sydney Sweeney hype… she’s like a 7 in my eyes

1 Like

Or that we wear orange uniforms

1 Like

You need glasses then brother

1 Like

That’s def not the case. I have 20/10 vision in both eyes

3 Likes

Went from ball to Sydney Sweeney in about two replies. Yall are the best haha.

Old guy alert who is Sydney Sweeney?

1 Like

I saw a mention of her on Twitter like an hour ago, first time I’d ever heard off her and I come here and someone drops her name here too.

2 Likes

She’s a actress in a popular HBO series

2 Likes