UVA vs. Duke

Yep

2 Likes
8 Likes

Duke managers suck.

4 Likes

Great day in Cville to host Duke it looks like. Gonna be big energy in JPJ. We win and let the parties begin yall

Feeling good about this one

7 Likes

We’re going to get our asses handed to us. I think we snuck up on them last time, and they’ll be out for revenge tonight.

You’re a real peach. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Unfollow

This is, to quote my teen, “low-key” hilarious.

1 Like

Gotta manage those expectations fellas.

tom-hanks-

1 Like

I fear vandy speaks the truth

2 Likes

As do I

We the people
of Hooville
In order to form a more perfect resume
Establish dominance and ensure victory

4 Likes

I think we stick in it as we’ve done with every other game EXCEPT for teams that have hot shooting.

1. We control the pace, so if it gets out of hand it is usually not TOO far out of hand due to our pace. UNC on the other hand and similar teams just continue to RUN because they don’t value their possessions and as a result turn it over alot.
  2. Dook can’t shoot like Notre Dame, and and hot shooting NC State etc.

Those two reasons

Well you and I are usually wrong so…

3 Likes

Hopefully shedrick has a big night out of the old arm barn

6 Likes

I want to be optimistic and hope my doubts are wrong but I think as the lockerroom access team alluded to the last time we played them a lot of things went right for us and not sure if many of those things are replicable. Hopefully playing at JPJ helps them be replicable on top of hitting more than 2 3-pointers.

We do have some leeway on the “not all things going right for us”. For instance, if we have more turnovers tonight, we could offset that with better than 16.7% (2/12) shooting on 3’s.

1 Like

They are gonna go at Reece!! again I think. And Reece!! will respond

2 Likes
2 Likes