UVA vs. Ga Tech

This team would beat the team three months ago by 35.

2 Likes

That recovery on the fast break was excellent from Stattman

1 Like

This line up isnā€™t clicking on O.

2 Likes

I ainā€™t mad at Poindexter as he does seem to know the defense well. I wonder if he can score though? How were his numbers in highschool?

5 Likes

I know weā€™re getting guys good rest but canā€™t play he and Kody together this long.

3 Likes

Mal had some very good scoring outbursts prior injury at Louisa.against some good competition too. At Stab he scored most when playing against the better teams. St. Stephens & Ames, Trinity Episcopal, Blue Ridge all with D1 players. He can score at all 3 levels

3 Likes

For someone who can shoot the three I donā€™t know if heā€™s taken one this year.

1 Like

2 on Reece!! That hurts.

1 Like

1-3-1 zone has now caused two turnovers on us last two possessions.

Kody should never put the ball on the floor but doing it against this zone is especially confusing

2 Likes

We need to drive more against this zone but we also need to keep better ball control. More passing to those baselines. More driving from the baseline instead of kicking it out. The defense has stayed strong thankfully.

1 Like

Stressed. But having fun because actually at JPJ (with beer!!)

6 Likes

Heā€™s 30% on the 3 pointer. Heā€™s only taken 5.

Yeah there must be direct instruction from Tony to only have certain players shoot it, as that would explain 4 years of Stattman pump faking and passing around for a different shot.

2 Likes

Typo there hes 40% from 3 and 45% from the field all together

3 Likes

How can he be 30% on 5 shots? He could only be 0-20-40-60-80-100%

Now heā€™s 33%!

1 Like

Dunk that Gardner

1 Like

Virginia Scoring Drought Ā®

(had to pull that one out of storage)

2 Likes

Gotta have that on clipboard at all times.

1 Like