UVA vs Lehigh Thread

3 Likes

Lehigh opening game lost in OT at Rutgers by 3 at the Rack. hmmm

watch for Marques Wilson 6-4 guard for them tonight

6 Likes

Yes but then lost to NJIT Monmouth and Merrimack So…

5 Likes

Come on man dont ruin my hype for pregame

3 Likes

assume no chance its on actual TV…?

1 Like

A pirate’s life for me (will find a stream to watch it).

4 Likes

Lehigh vs Virginia will be on TV! The ACC Network is airing it! It seems to be a dry day for them, so we lucked out!

6 Likes

They are also airing that 2019 Virginia Tech football win right now until 6:00 E.S.T.

2 Likes

That’s cool, I’m going there now

1 Like

Tied up 13 all

3 Likes

Lehigh’s biggest problem seems to be turnovers. They have turned the ball over NINTY times according to Sports Illustrated, and they have a turnover differential of -33. We will see if the defense can use those double teams to there advantage to score some fast break points.

4 Likes

90 TOs in 4 games? Yikes. Reece may set a school record

7 Likes

7 is the magice number. Reece!!

4 Likes

Man where’s that prop bet when i need it

2 Likes

Their opponent’s average PPG is only seventy which I find interesting but they also only average 65 PPG. Their offense has been their biggest downfall.

2 Likes

Tony Bennett has won 299 times as the head coach of the Virginia Cavaliers. Today could mark his 300th. GO HOOS!

10 Likes

Pregame is up on Facebook

1 Like

Ok. I’m in my seat. I’ve had a early cocktail and a light dinner to be loose and ready to do my part. I’m hoping to go into the locker room at half with a good lead and thus able to have an enjoyable old fashioned. Don’t want to go to any early substitution pattern where I have to go to the Elijah Craig early.

Ah now i see how Lehigh has 90 TOs

3 Likes

Gaaaaame tiiiime!

1 Like