UVA vs Lehigh Thread

Idk if that’s Major League but zi need to watch it haha

3 Likes

How can college basketball’s all-time leading three point shooter produce such a bad shooting team.

4 Likes

Gonna get that Beatles doc cued up for the second half…just in case.

2 Likes

Wild thing Reece!

5 Likes

Possible rumor Kehei doesn’t trust statman

7 Likes

I wouldn’t trust him either

3 Likes

R33C3. Also Kihei saw Stattmann on that fast break and was like “Ill do it myself”

10 Likes

That’s what I was alluding to

4 Likes

"Fine… I’ll do it myself.:

3 Likes

Thank god Reece got one three to fall. Hopefully that is a bit of a relief for him.

8 Likes

Wonder what the JPJ record is for missed lay-ups? Whatever it is, it’s in danger tonight.

8 Likes

Will we see a Reece Armaan Carson Igor Kadin lineup this season?

• No
  • Of course not. It’s shameful you even had to ask

0 voters

Did you see Carson out there? It was rough. Though I suppose a lot of them were rough

3 Likes

Jack Salt for eternity. Anyone who was in school his redshirt year knows what’s up

It’s going to. One day, one game, for a few drives at most. It will occur, and it will be the greatest day in UVA history

4 Likes

You develop players by playing them and letting them play through their mistakes. It’s okay for them to look rough in the out of conference, as long they build on court familiarity to be playable depth by ACC play.

Our best players have been ones who have been able to establish that confidence early first year with playing time. Of course this is irrelevant as to whether Carson himself is worthy of playing more. But it does not bode well for depth in ACC play.

Has anyone wrapped their head around the fact we could seriously lose this game?

Just thinking how many close shots we’ve missed. We’d be up by 18-20. Oh, and the refs are letting Lehegh get away with murder down low.

3 Likes

I wrapped my head around it when we lost to a bad navy team

Naw not till 10 minutes

2 Likes