UVA vs. Louisville thread

The 3 games I found where their minutes added to more than 40 were Houston, V Tech, and Wake. So it doesn’t appear to be them playing against the poorer opponents.

1 Like

Kadin has a lot of talent but he still has a lot to learn. He’s over aggressive but sometimes he baffles me. NC State guy was driving down the lane by himself and Kadin just watches him go by. He wasn’t in a good enough position to stop him but if he makes an effort he may have intimidated him. I’m still high on him but he has still got a lot to learn. He will be a good one someday but I don’t know when. Don’t believe that light is coming on soon

1 Like

Crap we have a game tonight? I was looking forward to another day or so of us not losing.

1 Like

3 Likes

This might be the only thing we get to go through the hoop all night

2 Likes

This is definitely the smallest home crowd so far…………. By Far………

I imagine the temporary concessions ban plays a big part in that

Great time for one of our rare national tv appearances

4 Likes

So apparently we’re riding Papi again first.

Maul some face papi!

3 Likes

Might be a Kadin Caffaro front court game vs Williams Curry

I hear the name Curry in a basketball game, and my Pavlovian response kicks in.

7 Likes

Curry needs his face mauled based on name alone

1 Like

Seems like we come out every game with something new schematically that really works initially. It’s been Kihei running baseline so far today. It remains to be seen if Louisville will adjust like other teams have.

2 Likes

Good start, keep it up and this Louisville team will roll over very soon

Great start playing to our strengths. Let’s see how the adjustments play out.

2 Likes

Hasn’t been that glaring on TV

Cory’s been reading LRA

7 Likes

Kihei doing his Steph Curry imitation there.

2 Likes

Lol Louisville players really not playing as a team at all. Very much gave up on the season. Ill take any win we can get though (VIOLENT KNOCKING ON WOOD).

4 Likes