UVA vs UNC thread

At 8 tonight the hoos are in chapel hill trying to beat the Cole Anthony lead Tarheels to reach 17-7 on the season. I doubt there will be a lot of people watching this game (or at least have it as their first priority) with NBA All Star Saturday Night, but nonetheless this is a big game. The over/under is 116.5 and the Tar Heels are favored by 2. Here a a few thing from STL but I assume we’ll have something up on here too.

1 Like

The trend has me hopeful for Woldetensae to get it going tonight. He seems to like playing on the road. At least three 3s made in the last four away games. Only done that once at home…vs UNC. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Agreed. Tony Bennett’s offense has historically relied on and almost revolved around 3 point shooting (Joe Harris, Kyle Guy, etc), and he’s really been the main source of that this year. Hopefully he can keep it up

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve noticed he shoots better on the road. Need him to step up big tonight. Kehei did a great job on Anthony last time. May be harder to do with UNC at home

2 Likes

#UVa’s players and coaches just arrived here at the Smith Center. Something to keep an eye on for later: Francisco Caffaro appeared to be carrying a walking boot in between the handles of his bag, as if he recently took it off.

— Brad Franklin (@Cavs_Corner) February 15, 2020
1 Like

His health issue are real real concerning for the long term

1 Like

Say it ain’t so! What Hoo would watch NBA bs, which can be recorded, when the Hoos are playing?

2 Likes

Ha. I’m planning on having both on in hopes of being able to watch both

In other words I should be lobbying for a second TV!

1 Like

I’m going computer and TV

I think that’s 2 fouls on Clark. Puts Bennett in a tough spot.

1 Like

How’s it looking so far? I’ve been watching nba

Bout what you’d expect tied at 9 under 12 timeout.

1 Like

Huff and Caffaro together. Won’t see that often. UNC might be the only team they can do that against.

2 Likes

Nah I guess they tagged Huff on the earlier foul, so he has 2 instead of Clark.

3 Likes

Clark having a tough time getting the offense started against Anthony.

3 Likes

Another baffling call

1 Like

That little dude! :laughing:

3 Likes

I have no idea what to think. 28 points scored, but looks like UNC has the 2 best guys on the court tonight. Really need Braxton to get going.

4 Likes

Another poor end of half. I think they got one basket after the under 4 timeout. And something will have to change defensively or we’re in trouble. Only thing saving us right now is UNC’s turnovers. They’re getting wide open looks.

4 Likes